Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Bump

Matt and I wanted to document my changing belly, so we have taken a picture of my profile every weekend(usually Saturday).  Our due date is on a Saturday, so the week changes over on Saturdays.  I have been making a book for the baby and myself in shutterfly that not only has the pictures, but I have been putting his changing size as it relates to fruits and vegetables and any special things that have happened during that week.  I feel honored to be this little guys mother and wanted to cherish this time when its just me and him.

I was working on updating the book the other day and was shocked when looking back at how much my belly has grown, so I thought I would share them with you.

I was originally going to just put the pictures up and call it a day, but Matt challenged me to make a video.  Of course I had to take him up on that challenge.  I will be adding the next couple of weeks pictures to it and some video of the baby when he gets here.  The music cuts off at the end a little, but when I have all the pictures and baby video I will line up the music.  Here it is so far:


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup! She did a great job! Turned out really well!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She did a great job! I showed her very quickly how to use Windows Movie Maker and when I came back from Lowe's she had all sorts of craziness going on!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I think the 12th week background shot was unbeatable though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cried, cried, and still wiping straggling tears currently! What a tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, made my face wet. Honey you look so beautiful in every shot. Love this and your son will too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! You did a great job Courtney

    ReplyDelete