So, today in between On Call time for work I was able to begin the work on the garage! I started to clear out that wall that the bench is going on and get some of the crap out of there! I moved the bikes to their new location and then I built the easier half of the new workbench and am pretty happy with it so far. I still need to build the shelf that goes on the back and butts up against the wall but overall it is coming together very well.
February 17, 2013 - Began the build of the new workbench and the task of turning my garage into something usable!

That looks like really nice counter top for a garage workbench! Hope it helps you organize it compared to your panoramic of the garage mess.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! The counter top will be nice I think.. I got it from my brother in law when he moved out of his old house.. It's sturdy and smooth so should work out perfectly..
DeleteKeep up the good work!
Delete