Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mo's Irish Pub - Bonus Pic Night!

Lucky you guys! It is a bonus pic night and you get two pictures for the price of one! Per the rules only one counts towards my 365 Project but I figured I would share both!

Tonight we met Haley and Michael at Mo's Irish Pub for dinner. As usual the food was good and they have this delicious fresh baked and still hot and gooey cookie with ice cream on top for desert that is amazing! Probably the main reason we keep going back!

Afterwards Court and I came back home for a relaxing evening on the couch, hanging with the dogs, where she finally got to watch Pulp Fiction!


February 16, 2013 - Us at Mo's enjoying dinner and hanging out!




Bonus Picture of Yogi very happily cuddling with Court and the Baby!

2 comments:

  1. I did two pictures on Saturday! I wasn't copying you, swear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I believe you.. It is amazing how all over the place I am sometimes with this.. Some days I cant find a picture to use and some days I have a hard time picking just one!

      Delete