Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MORE BLOG POSTS

HEY YOU!

Long time no see!

I didn't forget about you!! Don't be sad...

This is going to be a quick catch up post that will compile the pictures I have failed to put up here before bed each night..

I apologize for my neglect and I promise to be better... For better or for worse, right?




February 21, 2013 - Today I went and recruited at Ball State University's Spring Career Fair! It was a good day and we found some good potential hires. Oh and I got some Innovation Putty!



February 22, 2013 - This is Dexter's Tennis ball.. I failed to remember to take a picture during other events so you get this... Don't get greedy :)



February 23, 2013 - The family got together for a "Meet Finn" day where we all hung out and got to spend some family time with the newest member of the family, Finn Drook!



February 24, 2013 - Made some progress on the garage! I have the second part of the work bench that will be along the wall complete. All I have left if the miter saw shelf between the two pieces and the back shelf, then of course I need to build the island.. It is coming together and I am getting excited about it!



February 25, 2013 - I was playing with my lego man flash light and decided you guys deserved a picture of him.. That is all 

1 comment: