For the past week or 2 I have noticed that our boys(Yogi and Dexter) have been very clingy to me. Yogi is normally not a cuddle on the couch kind of dog, but this past week he has been cuddling with me daily. He has been so sweet. He likes to rest his head on my belly while I pet his head. Dexter has been cuddling with my belly for months now. I have also noticed that when Dexter is upstairs with me and decides to go down stairs Yogi is upstairs with me within 30 seconds and vice versa. They only do this when Matt isn't home. They also keep me in their eyesight at all times. Another interesting new behavior is that when I go to the bathroom, they sniff under the door and wait for me. You would think that this new behavior would be annoying, but I find it sweet and am secretly hoping its a sign baby boy is on his way. I really think they feel they have a responsibility to take care of me while Matt is away.
Here are some pictures of the boys taking care of me and being so sweet:
Dexter looking concerned about Mommy
Listening to the baby
Dexter Cuddling with the Baby
Yogi passed out on my belly
Yogi Bear loving on the baby
No comments:
Post a Comment