Monday, February 11, 2013

Cleaning Schedule

So I am not the best house keeper.  If someone just stopped by on any given day, I would be embarrassed.  I hate this.  The little guy being on his way makes me want to make a change, so I am going to try a cleaning schedule.  As of right now, I try and clean the entire house in a matter of one day.  It takes the entire day and is exhausting.  Having a messy house is not only embarrassing but is stressful as well.  I want our child to live in a clean and organized environment.  We have the organization pretty much taken care of(its not perfect but its pretty good), so time to tackle the cleanliness.

In order to have a clean house everyday, I have to do some cleaning everyday.  Here is the schedule I have come up with:

Monday:
Laundry(clothes and bedding)
Put away laundry

Tuesday:
Vacuum
Mop

Wednesday:
Dust
Wipe down walls and doors(mostly Yogi Slobber)
Clean microwave
Clean out fridge

Thursday:
Clean bathrooms:
wipe counters
clean tubs
clean toilets
clean mirrors
change and wash towels

Friday:
Vacuum
Spot clean windows

Sunday:
Take out trash(Matt)

Everyday:
Dishes
Wipe down counters and stove top
Pick up
Trash as needed

  
We shall see how this goes.  I am sure with the little guy and working I will have to modify this schedule sometimes, but I hope to stick the schedule most of the time.  I will keep you updated on the progress.

5 comments:

  1. That's a good schedule, I might need to swipe it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Court has done a great job with it so far! I just need to take out the trash.. I'm a big boy, I can do this!

      Delete
  2. Haha, good luck with the Sunday schedule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, It is Sunday and I dont want to take out the trash...

      I feel like I didn't agree to this schedule. Its a TRAP!

      Delete
    2. So has the trash been taken out yet? Just checking up on you.

      Delete