Documenting our life as we welcome our first child into the world!
March 5, 2013 - Spent a pretty chill night with Court and my mom eating some Papa John's. Then went home and caught up on The Walking Dead!
Your table looks just like mine, but I have it painted black. I like it with the added table pull outs on both ends. It will become the table in my sun room in the new house though.
Wow Brandon I didn't know there was another table like this one. It's an awesome table. Matt covets it.
Your table looks just like mine, but I have it painted black. I like it with the added table pull outs on both ends. It will become the table in my sun room in the new house though.
ReplyDeleteWow Brandon I didn't know there was another table like this one. It's an awesome table. Matt covets it.
ReplyDelete