Documenting our life as we welcome our first child into the world!
Monday, March 4, 2013
Game Night!
March 4, 2013 - Game Night! Every Monday my brother and a friend of ours try to get together and play some video games and just hang out. It is a lot of fun and always nice to spend some time with them..
I switched out PCs to try out Win8 and the new one is a stupid Dell that they reverse everything causing my Video Card to not fit.. Sigh..
So, DayZ runs horribly on this PC and I have yet to switch them back.. In the meantime we are playing Awesomenauts, which is a really fun 2-D MOBA game..
Soon I imagine. I can only go so long without some DayZ
Gave up on DayZ?
ReplyDeleteI switched out PCs to try out Win8 and the new one is a stupid Dell that they reverse everything causing my Video Card to not fit.. Sigh..
DeleteSo, DayZ runs horribly on this PC and I have yet to switch them back.. In the meantime we are playing Awesomenauts, which is a really fun 2-D MOBA game..
Soon I imagine. I can only go so long without some DayZ