Ryne is 1 month old today! I can't believe my baby boy is growing so fast!
Here he is today being a big boy.
Matt and I have been working hard on getting Ryne to sleep on his own, so far this is going pretty well. Today during a nap we tired having him sleep in his rock n' play in his room and it went well. We put him to bed around 7:15 and he has been sleeping soundly ever since. It has been hard on mommy to have him be in another room alone, but we have a video and audio monitor and he seems to be doing well. I am so proud of him and look forward to getting him on a schedule!
Here is an adorable picture of Ryne after a bath this week. He actually enjoyed this bath unlike all his other baths.
I just love this picture! He is the cutest froggie ever!

Love that picture!
ReplyDelete